11th March 2019, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of a Test Automation Engineer in Siemens, Bengaluru?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Siemens, Bengaluru is hiring for the post of a Test Automation Engineer. I am interested to apply for this particular post in this company. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities of this particular post which is available in Siemens, Bengaluru.

14th March 2019, 12:49 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Test Automation Engineer in Siemens, Bengaluru?

Roles and responsibilities of a Test Automation Engineer in Siemens, Bengaluru: -

All responsibilities of test planning.

Defining the testing activities for subordinates.

Prepare the status report for testing.

Required interaction with customer.

Updating project manager regularly about the progress of testing activities.
14th March 2019, 02:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Test Automation Engineer in Siemens, Bengaluru?

Roles and responsibilities of a Test Automation Engineer in Siemens, Bengaluru:

You will be responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages.
You must have ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
You must have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, and other technical concepts.
You should have good knowledge of Java, RDBMS, and SQL.
You will be required to manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?