17th August 2019, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Salary allotted to Junior IT Associates in Daffodil Software Gurgaon?

Hello Sir, I want to give an interview of Daffodil Software Gurgaon for the post of Junior IT Associate. Can I know what salary they will provide to me for this particular post? Please let me know about the salary asap.

20th August 2019, 12:23 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary allotted to Junior IT Associates in Daffodil Software Gurgaon?

The minimum salary offered to a Junior IT Associates in Daffodil Software Gurgaon, may range approximately Rs. 2,25,000/- and above per year.

Gradually the salary of candidate may get a hike depending upon their performance and experience as per the norms of the company.

Web: http://www.daffodilsw.com/
20th August 2019, 10:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary allotted to Junior IT Associates in Daffodil Software Gurgaon?

Salary package offered in Daffodil Software Gurgaon Junior IT Associate recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in this Daffodil Software Gurgaon Junior IT Associate recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Daffodil Software

Name of the Job Position - Junior IT Associate

@ Salary package offered:-

-- For 0 to 6 Months - CTC of Rs.16,400/- per month

-- For 7 to 12 Months - CTC of Rs.24,600/- per month

-- For 13 to 18 Months - CTC of Rs.28,734/- per month

-- After successful completion of 1.5 years, - Rs.30,000/- of yearly incentive will be given.

>> You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech in CSE or Information Technology or MCA course from a recognized university to be eligible for this recruitment. The minimum percentage required is 60% marks throughout the academics.
21st August 2019, 11:31 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Junior IT Associates salaries at Daffodil Software Gurgaon can range from Rs. 3,88758 - Rs.4,79,842.

There is 4 rounds interview fornJunior IT Associates in Daffodil Software
Gurgaon :-

1)Online aptitude test.

2)Technical test.

3)Ops manager round.

4)HR interview.

For more information visit on (https://www.daffodilsw.com/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?