14th November 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Salary allotted to Navigation Feature Developers in Global Edge Software Ltd Bangalore?

Hello Sir, I want to give an interview of Global Edge Software Ltd Bangalore for the post of Navigation Feature Developer. Can I know what salary they will provide to me for this particular post? Please let me know about the salary asap.

15th November 2019, 03:05 PM
Anuj Pubg

Default Re: Salary allotted to Navigation Feature Developers in Global Edge Software Ltd Bangalore?

Salary:-

1- The average stipend is ₹683135 per year in Navigation Feature Developers in Global Edge Software Ltd Bangalore.

2- Candidate should have relevant skills and interests.

3- Candidate should belong from Bangalore or neighboring cities.

You may visit the official website www.glassdoor.com for more information.
15th November 2019, 03:16 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Salary allotted to Navigation Feature Developers in Global Edge Software Ltd Bangalore?

Salary ranges from 3 lakh to 8 lakh are allotted to Navigation Feature Developers in Global Edge Software Ltd Bangalore.

Candidate should have knowledge of Linux, C++, Javascript to be eligible to Navigation Feature Developers in Global Edge Software Ltd Bangalore.

You may visit the website www.glassdoor.com for more information.
15th November 2019, 07:39 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary allotted to Navigation Feature Developers in Global Edge Software Ltd Bangalore?

Salary allotted to Navigation Feature Developers in Global Edge Software Ltd Bangalore is around 2.2- 13 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and skills to meet the business requirements.
16th November 2019, 11:13 PM
Anujgupta10

The average salary is ₹341,380 per year in Navigation Feature Developers in Global Edge Software Ltd Bangalore.

The last date for applying in Navigation Feature Developers in Global Edge Software Ltd Bangalore is 2nd May 2020.
17th November 2019, 09:10 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

For the freshers who got selected in the selection process Navigation Feature Developers in Global Edge Software Ltd Bangalore can expect the salary of 4 to 4.5 lakhs per annum.

For the experienced aspirant’s salary will be based on their years of experience and the knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?