10th January 2021, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to Associate Software Engineers in Compro Technologies New Delhi?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and get selected for the post of Associate Software Engineer in Compro Technologies New Delhi then what would be my salary? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. Please let me know about the salary package.

12th January 2021, 08:08 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Associate Software Engineers in Compro Technologies New Delhi?

Salary package allotted to Associate Software Engineers in Compro Technologies New Delhi is as follows.

Applicant will receive Rs. 2 - 6 LPA for this role.

Applicant must have completed BTech in Computer Science or relevant subjects from recognized university.

Applicant can be fresher also.
13th January 2021, 04:44 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Associate Software Engineers in Compro Technologies New Delhi?

Salary package allotted to Associate Software Engineers in Compro Technologies New Delhi is given below :-

You will get a salary from Rs.5,65,444 - Rs.7,40,311.
14th January 2021, 12:46 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Salary package allotted to Associate Software Engineers in Compro Technologies New Delhi :-

You can expect an annual package of 5.65 LPA to 7.40 LPA depending upon your Interview Performance for the post of Associate Software Engineers in Compro Technologies New Delhi .

For more details you can visit below website:-
https://www.comprotechnologies.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?