27th November 2019, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to Associate Technical Support in Tech Mahindra Pune?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and got selected for the post of Associate Technical Support in Tech Mahindra Pune then what would be my salary? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. Please let me know about the salary package.

29th November 2019, 09:58 PM
mybreatheisgodsgift

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Associate Technical Support in Tech Mahindra Pune?

Salary Package offered in Tech Mahindra Pune Associate Technical Support recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in Tech Mahindra Pune Associate Technical Support recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Tech Mahindra

Name of the Job Position - Associate Technical Support

@ Salary Package offered - 2.5 Lakh Per Annum

>> You should have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> The final CTS will depend upon candidate's performance and experience during the Interview.
30th November 2019, 12:47 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Associate Technical Support in Tech Mahindra Pune?

Company Name: Tech Mahindra

Experience Required: 0-1 Years

The salary package allotted to Associate Technical Support in Tech Mahindra Pune is around INR 2.3 -2.7 LPA. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and business communications for business requirements.

Annual Bonus of INR 10 K – 25 K at every 6 months (twice a year) during the first year of employment.
30th November 2019, 08:15 PM
Anujgupta10

The average salary is Rs 1,58,371 per year to Associate Technical Support in Tech Mahindra Pune.

Excellent verbal communication skills.

Excellent logical reasoning.

Handling Internet Troubleshooting Issues.
Basic Networking, LAN, WAN, Corporate.
30th November 2019, 08:31 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

The salary package allotted to Associate Technical Support in Tech Mahindra Pune is Rs.1,58,171 to 7,89,789 per annum. It is dependent on your experience and skills.

The applicant should be a graduate in a relevant field to be eligible to Associate Technical Support in Tech Mahindra Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?