7th July 2019, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to GBS Junior Engineer in Flextronics Pune?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and got selected for the post of GBS Junior Engineer in Flextronics Pune then what would be my salary? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. Please let me know about the salary package.

10th July 2019, 08:29 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to GBS Junior Engineer in Flextronics Pune?

The salary package of GBS Junior Engineer in Flextronics Pune would start from Rs.4,80,000 to Rs.5,20,000 per year.

The candidates willing to apply for GBS Junior Engineer in Flextronics Pune must have passed B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering or Mechanical stream. They must have minimum 2 years of work experience as a in a Manufacturing set up like, EMS industry.

You can check the website https://flex.com/ for more details.
10th July 2019, 12:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

If you got selected for the post of GBS Junior Engineer in Flextronics Pune, your would be around Rs. 2.9 lacs per annum. It will be based on your experience, knowledge and skills.

Qualification required to GBS Junior Engineer in Flextronics Pune is pass degree in B.E Electronics and Communication/ EEE/ Mechanical/ Electronics Engineering from any recognized university.
11th July 2019, 11:03 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package allotted to GBS Junior Engineer in Flextronics Pune is around INR 2.5 lakhs above per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you in the similar profile would be great.
14th July 2019, 02:13 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Salary package be around Rs. 2.9 lacs per annum.

Applicant must have minimum 2 years of work experience as a in a Manufacturing set up like, EMS industry.

For more details visit website: https://flex.com/
14th July 2019, 07:13 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Salary package allotted to GBS Junior Engineer is around Rs. 2.9 lacs per year. It is based on your experience, knowledge and skills.

Candidate must have passed B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering or Mechanical stream.

Candidate must have minimum 2 years of work experience as a in a Manufacturing set up like, EMS industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?