14th October 2019, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to SAP Trainees in YASH Technologies Hyderabad?

I have heard that YASH Technologies Hyderabad is scheduling an interview for the post of SAP Trainees. I will attend this interview. However, I don’t know about the salary. So, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the salary package?

18th October 2019, 04:17 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to SAP Trainees in YASH Technologies Hyderabad?

-Yash Technologies -

Salary package allotted to SAP Trainees in YASH Technologies Hyderabad is around INR 2-4 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience to meet the business requirements with matching skills to complete the operation tasks.
19th October 2019, 05:04 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Salary package allotted to SAP Trainees in YASH Technologies Hyderabad?

Salary package allotted to SAP Trainees in YASH Technologies Hyderabad ranges from 3,99,238 per annum to 1,77,230 per annum. Candidate applying for the job in YASH Technology must have knowledge of networking, data base admin etc.

You may visit the website www.yash.com for more information.
19th October 2019, 05:34 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to SAP Trainees in YASH Technologies Hyderabad?

The average YASH Technologies salary ranges from approximately Rs. 2,16959 per year for SAP Trainees

Selection procedure for SAP Trainees in YASH Technologies Hyderabad consists of three rounds :-

1)Online Test

2)GDPI

3)Final Interview

For more information visit on https://www.yash.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?