9th July 2020, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to Software Developers in iQuanti Bangalore?

I have heard that iQuanti Bangalore is scheduling an interview for the post of Software Developer. I will attend this interview. However, I don’t know about the salary. So, can any of you kindly let me know about the salary package?

11th July 2020, 10:17 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Software Developers in iQuanti Bangalore?

Company Name:- iQuanti, Banglore

Position: Software Developer

Salary package allotted to Software Developers in iQuanti Bangalore as follows is around INR 5,25,000 per annum | (4,50,000 + Variable + Gratuity)

Based on your performance and relevant work experience with the required skillset level to meet the business requirements.
17th July 2020, 02:54 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Salary package allotted to Software Developers in iQuanti Bangalore?

Salary package allotted to Software Developers in iQuanti Bangalore

Associate be a part of a Scrum Team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing product development from the initial specification, development, testing and eventually releasing software to multinational clients.
Responsibilities include Plan, Design, Architect, Develop, Test and deploy complex multi-tenant web applications on cloud.
Working with product managers to manage feature/product development time-lines and requirements.

Salary: 4,50,000(Fixed) + 15% Variable + Gratutity = 5,25,271
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?