10th December 2018, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Associate Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies, Noida?

Hi Sir, I came to know that HCL Technologies, Noida is going to conduct an interview for the post of Associate Graduate Engineer Trainee. I would like to know that if I successfully secure this position in HCL Technologies, Noida then what salary I can get? Please let me know asap.

16th December 2018, 08:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies, Noida?

Salary Package offered in HCL Technologies, Noida Associate Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in HCL Technologies Associate Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - HCL Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Associate Graduate Engineer Trainee

Salary Package offered - 2.5 Lakh Per Annum

Hence, if you have met the below mentioned criteria then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.

>> You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.Tech or M.E from a recognized university. All streams in B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech are allowed. Or MCA or M.Sc in CSE or IT from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 65% marks throughout the academics and must not have any pending backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?