12th June 2019, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Associate in KPMG, Pune?

Hi friends, I want to join KPMG, Pune to become Associate there. I would like to know about the salary package for this post provided by KPMG, Pune. Please tell me about this asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

13th June 2019, 04:05 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate in KPMG, Pune?

Hi,

Generally its not disclosed by the recruiter's without knowing your interview performance.

But I am giving you little bit idea about your salary package you would get there for associate positions during probation period.

Salary:-- INR 1,50,000 - 2,25,000 P.A. Insurance, Annual Bonus

its 5 day working +cabs n buses are also there for transport.

thanks
13th June 2019, 07:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

KPMG, Pune offers salary package for the post of Associate between Rs. 1.5 to 2 lacs per annum. Candidates who have completed Graduation/ Post Graduation in any Commerce or Economics stream from any recognized university are eligible to apply for that recruitment.
15th June 2019, 12:57 PM
monu2681992

Hi there,

Hope you are doing good.

Well, KPMG has various salary package for different role and different profile. But, there is something called average salary package for each and every role which is being fixed by the KPMG itself.

So, when it comes to the associate profile then it's package can goes from 2,25,000/- to 2,75,000/- As associate profile is considered to be the fresher's profile and company hire freshers at the low package as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?