29th February 2020, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Associate Members of Technical Staffs in AthenaHealth Technology Private Limited Bangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the salary of Associate Members of Technical Staffs in AthenaHealth Technology Private Limited Bangalore. I am going to attend the interview with this company for this post but I don't know about the salary package. Please tell me immediately.

15th March 2020, 06:02 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Members of Technical Staffs in AthenaHealth Technology Private Limited Bangalore?

Company Name: AthenaHealth Technology Private Limited Bangalore

Job-Role: Associate Members of Technical Staffs

Experience: Freshers.

The Salary package of Associate Members of Technical Staff in AthenaHealth Technology Private Limited Bangalore is around INR 2-4 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending on your interview performance and skillset to meet the business requirements.
15th March 2020, 07:05 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Members of Technical Staffs in AthenaHealth Technology Private Limited Bangalore?

The salary package of Associate Members of Technical Staffs in AthenaHealth Technology Private Limited Bangalore is ₹3,504,271 per year.

The candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech from any recognized university to be eligible for Associate Members of Technical Staffs in AthenaHealth Technology Private Limited Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?