29th September 2020, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Associate Product Supply Managers in Procter & Gamble Alwar?

Respected Sir, I will attend an interview for the post of Associate Product Supply Manager at Procter & Gamble Alwar. I would like to know about the salary package for this post which is offered by Procter & Gamble. Please tell me about the salary.

30th September 2020, 11:05 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Product Supply Managers in Procter & Gamble Alwar?

Salary package of Associate Product Supply Managers in Procter & Gamble Alwar is as follows.

Your salary for this role would be Rs. 4.5 LPA.

You must be graduate in Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Industrial engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechatronics engineering, or any relevant engineering degree to eligible for this post.
1st October 2020, 04:19 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Product Supply Managers in Procter & Gamble Alwar?

Company Name:- Procter & Gamble Alwar

Experience Level:-0-3 Years.

The Salary package of Associate Product Supply Managers in Procter & Gamble Alwar is around INR 2-15 lakhs per annum. Based on your experience to meet the operations and warehouse requirements. It's totally depending on your communication and management skills to operate business operations.

(Annual Bonus + Other Benefits)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?