20th April 2020, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Associate Professional Application Designers in DXC Technology Hyderabad?

Hi friends, I would like to know that if I crack the interview of DXC Technology Hyderabad and become Associate Professional Application Designer then what salary would be for me? I am looking for a handsome salary so I want to know about the salary package of this particular post in this company. Please tell me asap.

24th April 2020, 09:18 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Professional Application Designers in DXC Technology Hyderabad?

Company Name:-DXC Technology Hyderabad

Experience:-Freshers

The Salary package of Associate Professional Application Designers in DXC Technology Hyderabad is around INR 3.6 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending on your interview performance and skillset to meet the business requirements.
25th April 2020, 05:35 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Professional Application Designers in DXC Technology Hyderabad?

The salary package of Associate Professional Application Designers in DXC Technology Hyderabad is ₹4,18252 per annum.

The candidate should be a resident of Hyderabad, India to be eligible for Associate Professional Application Designers in DXC Technology Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?