23rd November 2018, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Associate Software Engineer in Huawei Technologies, Bengaluru?

I am interested to join as an Associate Software Engineer in Huawei Technologies, Bengaluru. So, I am going to attend an interview for this post in Huawei Technologies, Bengaluru. I would like to know about the salary package for this post in Huawei Technologies, Bengaluru. Kindly tell me immediately.

13th May 2021, 08:52 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Software Engineer in Huawei Technologies, Bengaluru?

Salary Package offered for Associate Software Engineer in Huawei Technologies, Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for Associate Software Engineer in Huawei Technologies Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Huawei Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

>> Salary Offered:- Rs.3,60,000/- approximately

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech in any of the following streams in order to be eligible.
@ Computer Science Engineering or
@ Information Science or
@ Information Technology or
@ Electronics and Communication Engineering..etc.,

>> Candidates must MCA background are also eligible for this recruitment.

>> You must have good scripting knowledge like Python or Shell or Perl..etc.,
15th May 2021, 06:17 PM
Princee97

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Software Engineer in Huawei Technologies, Bengaluru?

**Salary package of Associate Software Engineer in Huawei Technologies, Bengaluru is ranging in between ₹2,38,761 to ₹5,05,305.
*So, an average salary package of associate software engineer of ₹249,425 to ₹2,521,131 a year.
*Candidates should have the knowledge of Java, C/ C++, Linux, Data Structure, Networking etc.
*Candidates should have the degree of B.Tech/B.E, M.Tech./M.E.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?