20th September 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of an Associate Software Engineer in Robert Bosch, Coimbatore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that Robert Bosch, Coimbatore is scheduling an interview for the post of Associate Software Engineer. Can I know about the salary package for this particular post in this company? Please let me know about the salary package as soon as possible.

30th September 2018, 07:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of an Associate Software Engineer in Robert Bosch, Coimbatore?

The salary package of an Associate Software Engineer in Robert Bosch, may range from Rs. 3.9 lakhs per year to Rs. 4 lakhs per year. There are also other allowances which are paid by the company. The salary may get increased gradually as per the performance and the experience of the candidate.

Web: http://www.bosch-india-software.com
14th July 2019, 02:32 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of an Associate Software Engineer in Robert Bosch, Coimbatore?

Salary package of an Associate Software Engineer in Robert Bosch, Coimbatore as follows :

Embedded Software Engineer salaries -INR 577,448 per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?