13th December 2019, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Chartered Accountant in Larsen Toubro Limited Chennai?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Larsen Toubro Limited Chennai is offering the post of Chartered Accountant. I want to apply for the same post but I would like to know about the salary package first. Please let me know about the salary package asap.

20th December 2019, 03:27 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Chartered Accountant in Larsen Toubro Limited Chennai?

-Larsen Toubro Limited Chennai-

The Salary package of Chartered Accountant in Larsen Toubro Limited Chennai is around INR 7- 15 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending on your interview performance and experience to meet the business requirements.
21st December 2019, 06:55 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Salary package of Chartered Accountant in Larsen Toubro Limited Chennai?

Rs.8,89373 per annum as a salary package of Chartered Accountant in Larsen Toubro Limited Chennai.

The applicant should be a resident of Chennai, Tamil nadu to be eligible for Chartered Accountant in Larsen Toubro Limited Chennai.
21st December 2019, 06:55 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Salary package of Chartered Accountant in Larsen Toubro Limited Chennai?

The salary package of Chartered Accountant in Larsen Toubro Limited Chennai is INR 8,89373 per annum.

The candidate should be a graduate in BE/Btech from any recognized university/institution to be eligible for Chartered Accountant in Larsen Toubro Limited Chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?