28th September 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Data Science Associates in Compunnel Technology Hyderabad?

Hi everyone, I am ready to attend an interview in Compunnel Technology Hyderabad for the post of Data Science Associate. I just want to know about the salary package allotted for this particular post in this company. Can I know about the salary package?

1st October 2019, 10:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Data Science Associates in Compunnel Technology Hyderabad?

Salary Package offered in Compunnel Technology Hyderabad Data Science Associate recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in Compunnel Technology Hyderabad Data Science Associate recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Compunnel Technology

Name of the Job Position - Data Science Associate

@ Salary Package offered - 4.5 Lakh Per Annum

>> You must have completed B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering (Or) Information Technology from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> You should be passing out in the year 2019 only. The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 70% marks to be eligible.
2nd October 2019, 11:16 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Data Science Associates in Compunnel Technology Hyderabad?

Company Name : Compunnel Technology India Private Limited

Position: Data Science (BI)

Salary package of Data Science Associates in Compunnel Technology Hyderabad is around INR 4.5 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and skills to meet the business requirements with positive frame of mind.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?