9th June 2020, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Data Science Interns in Paypal International Chennai?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to give an interview of Paypal International Chennai as they are hiring Data Science Interns. I just want to know about their salary. Kindly let me know what the salary package allotted for this particular post in Paypal International is?

12th June 2020, 02:58 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Salary package of Salary package of Data Science Interns in Paypal International Chennai?

Rs. 57,864 per month as a salary package of Data Science Interns in Paypal International Chennai.

The applicant should be a resident of Chennai to be eligible for Salary package of Data Science Interns in Paypal International Chennai.
12th June 2020, 02:58 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Data Science Interns in Paypal International Chennai?

The salary package of Data Science Interns in Paypal International Chennai is INR ₹ 57,864 per month.

The applicant should be a graduate in BE/BTech to be eligible for Data Science Interns in Paypal International Chennai.1
12th June 2020, 03:00 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Data Science Interns in Paypal International Chennai?

The salary package of Data Science Interns in Paypal International Chennai is INR ₹ 57,864 per month.

The applicant should be a graduate in BE/BTech to be eligible for Data Science Interns in Paypal International Chennai.
13th June 2020, 07:53 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name:- Paypal International

Experience Requirements:-(0-2) Years.

The salary package of Data Science Interns in Paypal International Chennai is around INR 2-3 lakhs per annum. It's totally based on your interview performance and skillset level to meet the business requirements with relevant work experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?