7th June 2019, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Email Support Process Executive in Flipkart, Hyderabad?

Respected Sir, I just want to know about the salary package. Actually I am going to attend an interview of Flipkart, Hyderabad for the post of Email Support Process Executive. So, I want to know about the salary package of this post in this company.

22nd June 2019, 05:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Email Support Process Executive in Flipkart, Hyderabad?

Salary Package offered in Flipkart, Hyderabad Email Support Process Executive Recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in Flipkart, Hyderabad Email Support process Executive recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Flipkart

Name of the Job Position - Email Support (Customer Support) Process Executive

Salary Offered - Rs.14,000/- to Rs.18,000/- per month

>> There is no Sales, and no target exists in this recruitment.

>> You should have completed Graduation in any discipline or it's equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institute to be eligible. And the minimum experience required to be eligible is 0 to 3 years of experience.
9th July 2019, 05:35 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Email Support Process Executive in Flipkart, Hyderabad?

Salary package of Email Support Process Executive in Flipkart, Hyderabad as follows :

You can expect around INR 14k to 18k per month +incentives. It's is totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you. It would be great if you have around 0-3years of experience in customer service.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?