7th August 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Graduate Engineer in Maveric Systems Chennai?

Dear friends, I want to get a job in Maveric Systems Chennai for the post of Graduate Engineer. I would like to know about the salary package for this particular post in this company. Please tell me about the salary package immediately.

13th August 2019, 10:33 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Graduate Engineer in Maveric Systems Chennai?

Company Name : Maveric Systems

GraudateEngineer || Experience Required: 0-1 Years || Pune

For 2018 & 2019 Batches only | BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA (ECE/ CSE/ EEE/ IT/ E&I)

Salary package of Graduate Engineer in Maveric Systems Chennai is around INR 3.47-7 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and programming skills.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
http://www.maveric-systems.com/
14th August 2019, 01:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Graduate Engineer in Maveric Systems Chennai?

Salary package of Graduate Engineer in Maveric Systems Chennai is around INR 2.75 lacs per annum.
In order to become a Graduate Engineer in Maveric Systems Chennai, you must have a degree in BE/BTech/ME/MTech (ECE/CSE/EEE/IT) / MCA from any recognized institute/university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?