18th February 2019, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Java Developer in Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd?

Hi friends, can anyone of you tell me about the salary package allotted to the Java Developer in Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd. I am preparing for the interview and I really want to crack and do job in Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd. So, I want to know about the salary.

24th March 2019, 11:57 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Java Developer in Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd?

Selected candidates as Java Developer in Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd can get a salary package of INR 5.5 LPA. Candidates who have a degree in BE/BTech (CS/IT) or BCA/MCA from any recognized university are eligible for Java Developer in Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd. Candidates should have excellent academic record and pH score. Candidates should have a prior knowledge of a programming language (Java).
24th March 2019, 10:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Java Developer in Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd?

Salary Package offered in Java Developer in Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd:

The detailed salary package offered in Java Developer in Remaxys Infotect Pvt Ltd is given below.

Name of the Company - Remaxys Infotect Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Java Developer

Salary Package offered - 5 to 5.5 Lakh Per Annum

>> If you have completed B.Tech in CSE or B.Tech in IT or BCA or MCA in order to be eligible. You should have 0 to 1 years of experience to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> As a Java Developer, your role involves software development in Javascript developing network performance monitoring applications.

>> You are required to interact with offshore customers in US and Europe. You need to monitor the applications using industry leading network monitoring products.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?