12th October 2018, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Mechanical Lead Engineer in HCL Technologies, Chennai?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I going to attend an interview of HCL Technologies, Chennai for the post of Mechanical Lead Engineer then what would be my salary package? Please let me know about the salary package for this particular post in HCL Technologies, Chennai.

19th October 2018, 10:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Mechanical Lead Engineer in HCL Technologies, Chennai?

Selected candidates for Mechanical Lead Engineer in HCL Technologies, Chennai will get salary package of around INR 3.5 LPA, when factoring in bonuses and additional compensation. Candidates who have passed B.E/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related stream from any recognized university to be eligible.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?