30th November 2019, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Operations Analytics Analyst in Accenture Bangalore?

Sir/Madam, I came to know that Accenture Bangalore is conducting an interview for the post of Operations Analytics Analyst and I am going to attend this interview. I want to know about the salary package for this particular post in this company. Please tell me immediately.

1st December 2019, 04:30 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Operations Analytics Analyst in Accenture Bangalore?

Accenture - Bangalore - Operations Analytics Analyst -Fresher Recruitment (2019)
Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years

The salary package of Operations Analytics Analyst in Accenture Bangalore is around INR 2.7- 14 LAKHS per annum and other benefits such as bonus also.

Official Website:http://www.accenture.com
2nd December 2019, 09:14 PM
Anujgupta10

Default Re: Salary package of Operations Analytics Analyst in Accenture Bangalore?

The average salary is Rs 9,59085 per year to Operations Analytics Analyst in Accenture Bangalore.

You should have good Proficiency with MS excel, PowerPoint.

You should have ability to learn different analytical tools as per business requirements.

Visit the website www.accenture.com for more information.
2nd December 2019, 09:27 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The salary package of Operations Analytics Analyst in Accenture Bangalore is ₹5,46386 per annum. The candidate should have 3to7 years of experience to be eligible for an Operations Analytics Analyst in Accenture Bangalore.

Candidate should have good written and oral communication skills, analytical skills to be eligible for an Operations Analytics Analyst in Accenture Bangalore.
2nd December 2019, 09:27 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Salary package of Operations Analytics Analyst in Accenture Bangalore is 9 lakhs to 10 lakhs approximately.

The applicant should have done MBA/ MTech/PHD from any university.

The applicant should also have 0to2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?