2nd October 2020, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Product & Application Development Associates in BNY Mellon Pune?

Hi friends, I would like to know that if I crack the interview of BNY Mellon Pune and become Product & Application Development Associate then what salary would be for me? I am looking for a handsome salary so I want to know about the salary package of this particular post in this company. Please tell me asap.

5th October 2020, 06:47 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Product & Application Development Associates in BNY Mellon Pune?

Company Name :-BNY Mellon Pune

Openings :-100

Experience Level :- Freshers

The Salary package of Product & Application Development Associates in BNY Mellon Pune is around INR 10-21 lakhs per annum. Based on your interview performance and experience to meet the business requirements.
5th October 2020, 08:58 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Salary package of Product & Application Development Associates in BNY Mellon Pune?

Salary package of Product & Application Development Associates in BNY Mellon Pune is as follows.

Applicant will receive Rs. 60000 PM for this role.

Applicant must have completed BE/BTech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ MS.

There is no need to be experienced , fresher can also apply.
6th October 2020, 08:51 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The salary package of Product & Application Development Associates in BNY Mellon Pune is Rs.424670. The candidate should have analytical skills to be eligible for Product & Application Development Associates in BNY Mellon Pune.

The candidate should be a resident of Pune, Maharashtra to be eligible for Product & Application Development Associates in BNY Mellon Pune.
6th October 2020, 09:04 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered for Product & Application Development Associate in BNY Mellon Pune recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for Product & Application Development Associate in BNY Mellon Pune recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - BNY Mellon

Name of the Job Position - Product & Application Development Associate

Stipend Offered:-

>> Stipend Offered per month - Approx Rs.60,000/-

>> CTC - will be as per company norms

@ You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech or MCA or M.Sc from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

@ Having good understanding of data structures and algorithms would be an added advantage. You must have good knowledge of some of the popular public cloud platforms and the concepts like Azure, AWS would be an added advantage.
7th October 2020, 01:04 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Salary package of Product & Application Development Associates in BNY Mellon Pune?

₹ 2,75,062 as a salary package of Product & Application Development Associates in BNY Mellon Pune.

The applicant should be able to lead the evaluation and analysis of data related to application development in order to improve the performance of future versions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?