15th April 2019, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of RPA Developer in VDart Software Services Private Limited, Tiruchirappalli?

Hi friends, I want to join VDart Software Services Private Limited, Tiruchirappalli to become RPA Developer there. I would like to know about the salary package for this post provided by VDart Software Services Private Limited, Tiruchirappalli. Please tell me about this asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

10th May 2019, 09:28 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Salary package of RPA Developer in VDart Software Services Private Limited, Tiruchirappalli?

Salary Package of RPA developer in VDart Software Services Private Limited is Rs.53000/-.

For more details about the RPA Developer in VDart Software Services Private Limited.

>> You should have minimum 3 years experience to apply for RPA Developer in VDart Software Services Pvt ltd.

>> You must have Knowledge on Robotic Process Automation using Automation.

>> Should also have good communication skills .

>> You should have completed graduation in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent technology .

>> You must have knowledge on Programming Languages C, C+,VB,JAVA etc.,
15th July 2019, 09:34 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of RPA Developer in VDart Software Services Private Limited, Tiruchirappalli?

Salary package of RPA Developer in VDart Software Services Private Limited, Tiruchirappalli is around INR 5-6lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?