20th April 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Developer in 3DPLM Global Services Pvt Ltd, Pune?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I going to attend an interview of 3DPLM Global Services Pvt Ltd, Pune for the post of Software Developer then what would be my salary package? Please let me know about the salary package for this particular post in 3DPLM Global Services Pvt Ltd, Pune.

24th April 2019, 04:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Developer in 3DPLM Global Services Pvt Ltd, Pune?

If you crack the interview of 3DPLM Global Services Pvt Ltd, Pune for the post of Software Developer, then your salary would be upto INR 4.5 lacs per annum in beginning. On the basis of your performance and experience, salary will increase gradually as per the regulations of company. Candidates with BE/BTech degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Mechanical Engineering from any recognized university with no active backlog are eligible to attend Software Developer interview in 3DPLM Global Services Pvt Ltd, Pune.

24th April 2019, 10:05 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Developer in 3DPLM Global Services Pvt Ltd, Pune?

You can expect a salary package from Rs.3.6 lac to Rs.4.4 Lac per annum with 8% incentives for Software Developer in 3DPLM Global Services Pvt Ltd, Pune

You must have B.E./ B.Tech degree in CS/IT and Mechanical Engineering Only with minimum 60% marks in all your academics.

25th April 2019, 12:32 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Software Developer in 3DPLM Global Services Pvt Ltd:

This opening is for experienced candidate.
As an experienced candidate your salary will depend on your overall experience and your current CTC. You can expect a hike of 40% - 60% on your current CTC.
You can expect a minimum package of 4.00 LPA for the role of Software Developer in 3DPLM Global Services Pvt Ltd.

15th July 2019, 09:18 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Software Developer in 3DPLM Global Services Pvt Ltd, Pune is around INR 4 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?