26th April 2021, 05:23 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Developers in Oracle Corporation Hyderabad?

Sir, I have applied for the interview for a Software Developer post in Oracle Corporation Hyderabad. I want to know that if I get selected then what would be my salary? I have searched but didn't find any information regarding the salary. Please tell me about this.

26th April 2021, 01:32 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Developers in Oracle Corporation Hyderabad?

The average salary package is Rs 9,98,048 per year is offered Software Developers in Oracle Corporation Hyderabad.

The applicant must have excellent communication skills.
27th April 2021, 12:57 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Developers in Oracle Corporation Hyderabad?

Salary package of Software Developers in Oracle Corporation Hyderabad is as follows.

Selected applicant will receive Rs. 3 - 5 LPA for this role.

Applicant must have completed Graduation for recognized university.

Applicant must be proficient at Software development.
27th April 2021, 01:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Software Developers in Oracle Corporation Hyderabad:-

The salary package that would be offered to software developers in Oracle Hyderabad would be Rs 3,60,000 per year.
However, during the training which would be of two months Rs 20,000 per month will be offered as a stipend.
27th April 2021, 03:39 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Software Developers in Oracle Corporation Hyderabad :-

You may expect an annual package of 5.94 LPA to 10.42 LPA depending upon your Interview Performance for the post of Software Developers in Oracle Corporation Hyderabad.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.oracle.com/
28th April 2021, 02:49 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Software Developers in Oracle Corporation Hyderabad:-

The basic salary of Oracle Software Engineer is Rs. 9,98,048/-. Software Engineer salaries at Oracle can range from Rs. 1,20,000/- to Rs. 61,49,770/-.

For more details about salary package you can check the official notification of Oracle Corporation Hyderabad.
30th April 2021, 05:16 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Salary package of Software Developers in Oracle Corporation Hyderabad is provided below:

Salary package of Software Developers in Oracle Corporation Hyderabad can range from ₹1, 20,000/- to ₹61, 49,770/-.

°°° Software developers help in researching / designing / implementing / managing software programs.
Testing and evaluating new programs and identifying areas for modification in existing programs and the subsequent a developing these modifications also comes under the job description of software developers.
The help in writing and implementing efficient code and determine in operational practicality.
30th April 2021, 05:30 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Software Developers in Oracle Corporation Hyderabad is 10,02,996 per annum. The candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech from any recognized university. The candidate should belong to hyderabad or nearby places.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?