27th May 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineer in Huawei Technologies?

Respected Sir, I just want to know about the salary package. Actually I am going to attend an interview of Huawei Technologies for the post of Software Engineer. So, I want to know about the salary package of this post in this company.

28th May 2018, 02:18 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in Huawei Technologies?

Salary Package of Software Engineer in Huawei Technologies:

Salary Package offered for the role of a Software Engineer in Huawei Technologies is as follows.

<> In order to be eligible for this recruitment, candidates must have completed any of the below mentioned courses.

<> Candidates must have done B.E/ B.Tech or M.S or MCA or M.E/ M.Tech in Information Technology/ EEE/ IS/ Telecom/ Electronics and Communication/ Computer Science from a recognized university.

<> Hence, salary offered generally varies from qualification to qualification.

(*) For B.Tech/ B.E candidates - 5 LPA + Bonus
(*) For M.E/ M.Tech/ MS/ MCA - 5.5 LPA + Bonus

<> You must have secured minimum 70% marks in 10th and 12th classes and 75% marks in Graduation or Post Graduation.
15th July 2019, 02:02 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in Huawei Technologies?

Salary package of Software Engineer in Huawei Technologies is around INR 5-6lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you in the similar profile would be great.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?