3rd September 2019, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineer in LanceSoft India Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Hi, I came to know that LanceSoft India Pvt Ltd Bangalore is conducting an interview for the post of Software Engineer. I am going to attend this interview. But I don't know about the salary package. Can I know about the salary package of this particular post?

7th September 2019, 11:18 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in LanceSoft India Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Company Name: LanceSoft India Pvt. Ltd.

Experience Required : 0-1 years would be great.

Salary package of Software Engineer in LanceSoft India Pvt Ltd Bangalore is around INR 2.4 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and skills. For better growth in the company you will have to achieve monthly targets.
7th September 2019, 05:18 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in LanceSoft India Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Software Engineer salaries at LanceSoft India Pvt Ltd Bangalore can range from Rs.2,49,599 - Rs.3,79,842.

There is 4 rounds interview of Software Engineer in LanceSoft India Pvt Ltd Bangalore :-

1)Online Technical Test

2)Online Aptitude Test

3)Technical Interview

4)Manager/HR Interview

Venue:-

LanceSoft India Pvt. Ltd
#7/1, Ground Floor, Manohar Plaza,
Near Kundalahalli Gate Brookfield, ITPL Road,
Bangalore – 560066

For more information visit on ( www.lancesoft.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?