29th May 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineer in Mindtree?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I going to attend an interview of Mindtree for the post of Software Engineer then what would be my salary package? Please let me know about the salary package for this particular post in Mindtree.

30th May 2018, 10:47 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in Mindtree?

Salary Package offered for Software Engineer in Mindtree:

Salary Package offered for the job position of a Software Engineer in Mindtree is as follows.

<> Salary Package offered - Rs.3,25,000/- per annum

In order to get selected easily, you should have the below mentioned skills. They are,

@ You must have high learning attitude, good problem solving skills and high integrity.

@ You should be a good team player and you must be process oriented.

@ You should have excellent communication skills along with the skills in programming languages.

@ You must be energetic and confident to apply for this recruitment.
31st May 2018, 12:06 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in Mindtree?

To be eligible for software engineer in Mindtree, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in engineering or MCA with minimum 65% marks throughout the academic career.

Being a fresher software engineer in Mindtree, you will get a salary of approximately Rs. 3,20,000/- to Rs. 3,25,000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?