2nd April 2019, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Programmer in Karthavya Technologies?

Hi friends, I am interested to attend an interview for the post of Software Programmer in Karthavya Technologies. Actually, I am interested to join this company for this post. But I don’t know much more about the salary package for this particular post. Can you tell me?

4th April 2019, 05:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Programmer in Karthavya Technologies?

Selected candidates can get salary package around Rs. 3.0 LPA for the position of Software Programmer in Karthavya Technologies in starting. Salary may increase on the basis of experience and performance of candidates. The basic eligibility to become a Software Programmer in Karthavya Technologies is BE / BTech (all branches)/MCA from any recognized university.
4th April 2019, 10:16 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Programmer in Karthavya Technologies?

Salary Package offered in Karthavya Technologies Software Programmer recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in Karthavya Technologies Software Programmer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Karthavya Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Software Programmer

Salary Package offered - 2.5 Lakh Per Annum

Candidates who have completed their B.E/ B.Tech or MCA are eligible to apply. All streams are allowed in B.Tech to be eligible along with having good academic background.

Some of the major skills required are, C, C++ and Python.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?