17th May 2019, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Support Engineer in iQuanti, Bengaluru?

Respected Sir, I just want to know about the salary package. Actually I am going to attend an interview of iQuanti, Bengaluru for the post of Support Engineer. So, I want to know about the salary package of this post in this company.

21st May 2019, 11:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Support Engineer in iQuanti, Bengaluru?

Salary package offered to Support Engineer in iQuanti, Bengaluru is in the range between Rs. 3.0 - 3.5 lacs per annum. Candidates who have qualified BE/ BTech degree in any branch (Except CS/IT are preferred) from any recognized university without any backlogs are eligible to attend Support Engineer interview in iQuanti, Bengaluru. Candidates must have secured at least 60% throughout their academic to be eligible.
22nd May 2019, 01:12 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

iQuanti is hiring fresher candidates for Support Engineer profile.

As a fresher candidate you can expect an annual package of 3.25 LPA - 3.50 LPA for the post of Support Engineer in iQuanti. You salary will depend on your performance in Interview.

For more details about this opening, you can visit the below website:
https://www.iquanti.com/contact-us/careers/
15th July 2019, 08:14 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Support Engineer in iQuanti, Bengaluru is around INR 3.25-4 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?