28th May 2022, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of System Mechanical Engineer in Airbus Group Bangalore?

Hi friends, I am interested to attend an interview for the post of System Mechanical Engineer in Airbus Group Bangalore. I am interested to join this company for this post. But I don’t know much more about the salary package for this particular post. Can you tell me?

31st May 2022, 01:27 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of System Mechanical Engineer in Airbus Group Bangalore?

Salary package of System Mechanical Engineer in Airbus Group Bangalore:-

You may expect an annual package of around Rs. 10 to Rs.15 LPA depending upon your Interview Performance for the post of System Mechanical Engineer in Airbus Group Bangalore.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.airbus.com/en
31st May 2022, 03:13 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of System Mechanical Engineer in Airbus Group Bangalore?

Average AIRBUS Mechanical Engineer salary in India is Rs. 11.6 Lakhs for less than 1 year of experience.

Mechanical Engineer salary at AIRBUS ranges between Rs.10 Lakhs to Rs. 15 Lakhs.
31st May 2022, 08:25 PM
Msdhoni02

Salary package of System Mechanical Engineer in Airbus Group Bangalore?

1. Salary package ranges from 11,50,000 to 15,00,000 per annum in System Mechanical Engineer in Airbus Group Bangalore.

2. You should be a graduate in BE/BTech/MCA with a minimum of 60% from any recognized university.

3. You should have some years of working experience in other companies.

4. For information visit their official website at www.airbus.com.
4th June 2022, 12:20 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Depending on the performance at the interview for the role of System Mechanical Engineer at Airbus Group Bangalore, the selected candidate may expect an annual package of roughly Rs. 10 to Rs. 15 LPA.

Please visit the following official website for further information:-
https://www.airbus.com/en
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?