8th December 2018, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Technical Support Executive in Sutherland Global Services, Chennai?

Respected Sir, I have applied for the interview of Sutherland Global Services, Chennai for the post of Technical Support Executive. I would like to know about the salary package for this particular post in this company. Can you please tell me about this?

12th December 2018, 06:03 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Technical Support Executive in Sutherland Global Services, Chennai?

The minimum salary of a Technical Support Executive in Sutherland Global Services, may range approximately Rs. 2 lakhs per year. The salary may range upto Rs. 3 lakhs and above per year depending upon the performance of the candidate.

Interested candidates may attend the walk in interview with their Aadhaar card at:

SUTHERLAND,
No. 45 A, Velachery main road,
Vijayanagaram, Chennai 600045
Opp. Prashanth Hospital
14th July 2019, 02:45 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Technical Support Executive in Sutherland Global Services, Chennai?

Average salaries for Sutherland Technical Support Executive is around INR 2, 93146 per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you in the similar profile would be great.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?