30th July 2020, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Test Engineers in LG Soft India Private Limited Bangalore?

Sir, I have applied for the interview for a Test Engineer post in LG Soft India Private Limited Bangalore. I want to know that if I get selected then what would be my salary? I have searched but didn't find any information regarding the salary. Please tell me about this.

4th August 2020, 04:32 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Test Engineers in LG Soft India Private Limited Bangalore?

Company Name:-LG Soft India Limited Bangalore

Job-Role:-Test Engineers

Experience Level:-Freshers

The Salary package of Test Engineers in LG Soft India Private Limited Bangalore is around 2.6-4 lakhs per annum. Based on your interview performance and skillset level to meet the business requirments.
13th August 2020, 10:55 PM
Ankur.Sunny

Default Re: Salary package of Test Engineers in LG Soft India Private Limited Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have applied for the interview for a Test Engineer post in LG Soft India Private Limited Bangalore. I want to know that if I get selected then what would be my salary? I have searched but didn't find any information regarding the salary. Please tell me about this.
Test Engineer salary in LG Soft India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore is 16K to 17K (16,000 to 17000) per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?