28th January 2019, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Trainee Decision Scientist in Mu Sigma, Bangalore?

Hi friends, can anyone of you tell me about the salary package allotted to the Trainee Decision Scientist in Mu Sigma, Bangalore. I am preparing for the interview and I really want to crack and do job in Mu Sigma, Bangalore. So, I want to know about the salary.

7th February 2019, 09:06 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Trainee Decision Scientist in Mu Sigma, Bangalore?

Mu Sigma, Bangalore offered around Rs. 3.5 LPA to the selected candidate for the position of Trainee Decision Scientist. There is no bond in that company. Candidates who have a BE/B.Tech /B.Sc. (Mathematics and Statistics)/BA Economics/M.Sc and M.Tech (Integrated 5 year Course) degree from any recognized university with no standing arrears are eligible to appear in the Trainee Decision Scientist interview in Mu Sigma, Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?