10th January 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Salary of Software Developer in Zoho Corporation, Chennai?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am going to attend an interview for the post of Software Developer in Zoho Corporation, Chennai. But I don’t know what salary they are providing for this post. If you know then please tell me that what salary they are going to offer me for Software Developer post.

15th January 2019, 08:48 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary of Software Developer in Zoho Corporation, Chennai?

After selection as a Software Developer in Zoho Corporation, Chennai, you can get around Rs. 4.5 - 6.5 LPA depending on your skill set and your performance in the interview. After completion of 1 year of joining you can aspect growth in salary and bonus will be given. Also you will get other benefits like, free Food and transportation, Gadgets, medical, accident and life insurance and gift cards during festivals. You must have passed B.E/B.Tech/Post Graduate degree (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/M.E/EIE/IE/IS etc.) from any recognized university to be eligible to appear for Software Developer interview in Zoho Corporation, Chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?