7th August 2019, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Salary of Software Engineer in MAQ Software Hyderabad?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am going to attend an interview for the post of Software Engineer in MAQ Software Hyderabad. But I don’t know what salary they are providing for this post. If you know then please tell me what salary they are going to offer me for Software Engineer post.

13th August 2019, 02:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary of Software Engineer in MAQ Software Hyderabad?

The minimum salary offered to a Software Engineer in MAQ Software, may range approximately Rs. 4,95,000/- and above per year.

Gradually the salary of candidate may get a hike depending upon their performance and experience as per the norms of the company.

Web: http://maqsoftware.com
13th August 2019, 06:32 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name : MAQ Software

Hyderabad || Software Engineer || Experience Required : Freshers

B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT)/ M.E/ M.Tech (CS/IT) /MCA | 2019 Batches only

Salary of Software Engineer in MAQ Software Hyderabad is around INR 5 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and skills .
14th August 2019, 01:26 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Salary package offered in MAQ Software Hyderabad Software Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in MAQ Software Hyderabad Software Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - MAQ Software

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

@ Salary Package offered - Rs.5,00,000/- per annum

>> You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology or M.E/ M.Tech in Computer Science or Information or MCA (Master of Computer Applications) from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout 60% marks from a recognized university. You must not have active backlogs to be eligible.
14th August 2019, 08:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

MAQ Software Hyderabad hiring eligible candidates for the position of Software Engineer. In order to apply for this recruitment, you must have passed BE/BTech (CS/IT/Bio-Informatics) from a recognized university.
If you get this position, you can expect a salary package of INR 5 lacs per annum in beginning.
17th August 2019, 07:34 PM
Om saii

Salary of Software Engineer in MAQ Software Hyderabad is Rs. 5,00,000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?