2nd April 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of Broadbridge Financial Solutions, Hyderabad Dot Net Developer interview?

Hello, I just want to know about the criteria for selection in Broadbridge Financial Solutions, Hyderabad for the post of Dot Net Developer. Actually, I am interested to give the interview and work as a Dot Net Developer in this company. So, I want to know about the selection criteria.

22nd June 2019, 01:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Broadbridge Financial Solutions, Hyderabad Dot Net Developer interview?

Selection criteria of Broadbridge Financial Solutions, Hyderabad Dot Net Developer interview are given below;

You should be a BE / B.Tech / MCA graduate or equivalent from any recognized university.

You must have excellent communication and written skills in English.

You must have 3 - 6 years of experience in Software Product Development in .Net technology.

You should be skilled in MS .NET 3.5 or above, ASP, ASP.NET, C#, VB.Net, JavaScript, JQuery, VS2010 or above, SQL server 2008/2012 and Oracle.

You should have hands on experience by use of various objects of SQL and performance tuning.

You should be willing to work in rotational shifts on the basis of requirements.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?