29th September 2020, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria in Software Intern interview of Cerner Bangalore?

Hello, I just want to know about the criteria for selection in Cerner Bangalore for the post of Software Intern. Actually I am interested to give the interview and work as a Software Intern in this company. So, I want to know about the selection criteria.

30th September 2020, 11:29 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection criteria in Software Intern interview of Cerner Bangalore?

Selection criteria in Software Intern interview of Cerner Bangalore is as follows.

1. Aptitude test.
2. Technical test.
3. Technical interview.
4. HR interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.center.com
30th September 2020, 02:11 PM
Richa Gurav

Default Re: Selection criteria in Software Intern interview of Cerner Bangalore?

Cerner hires software engineers for their growing development business units. The candidate will be responsible to code, test, and debug new software and make enhancements to existing software from clear requirements. Also, candidates will be responsible to participate in code reviews and identify basic issues or deviation from best practices.

Candidate can apply online. Once your resume is shortlisted you will be called for an interview. The hiring has three rounds. First-round is an English test and the other two rounds are technical interviews which will be on basic knowledge about language and some basic general questions.

To crack Interview:
learn about the company and their goals
Prepare what they expect from a candidate
Improve your communication skills
Focus on personal skills and basic knowledge of SQL and Linux
They may give you a code challenge and a job for external clients might be asked to prepare a presentation

After all process candidates will get an offer letter, then you are selected.
1st October 2020, 02:33 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria in the Software Intern interview of Cerner Bangalore are as follows:-

1. Online Test.
2. Technical Rounds.
3. HR Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?