15th May 2019, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of ThinkVidya, Bangalore Java Developer interview?

Hello, I just want to know about the criteria for selection in ThinkVidya, Bangalore for the post of Java Developer. Actually I am interested to give the interview and work as a Java Developer in this company. So, I want to know about the selection criteria.

19th May 2019, 12:02 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of ThinkVidya, Bangalore Java Developer interview?

Selection criteria for Java Developer in ThinkVidya:

1. You must have completed your BE / BTech / BCA / MCA / MTech from any recognize university in full time course.

2. You should be familiar with advanced principles of object oriented analysis, design and programming.

3. You should have exposure to multi-tier website development in a Java/J2EE environment.

4. You must have good time management skills and you should be ready to take responsibility for deliverable.

5. You must have good communication skill.

For more details you can visit the below website:
Website- https://www.urbanpro.co
19th May 2019, 12:17 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of ThinkVidya, Bangalore Java Developer interview?

The selection process of a Java Developer in ThinkVidya depends upon a couple of rounds. First of all there will be an online written examination in which the candidate will get shortlisted. Then the shortlisted candidates have to appear for a group discussion round. In the final round the candidates have to appear for HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?