23rd June 2019, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Accenture Bangalore Software Developer Interview?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in Accenture Bangalore for the post of Software Developer? I am interested to attend an interview with this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

26th June 2019, 03:32 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Accenture Bangalore Software Developer Interview?

The Selection procedure of Software Developer in Accenture Bangalore will include 4 rounds of Interview:

1)Aptitude Test
2)Group Discussion
3)HR Round
4)Technical Round

You can apply for the vacancy through the website https://www.accenture.com/in-en/careers.
27th June 2019, 11:29 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Accenture Bangalore Software Developer Interview?

Selection procedure for software developer in Accenture Bangalore are given below :

#Group discussion for communication skills check.

#Aptitude test to check your solving skills.

#Techical test to check your ability to do the programming and understanding of the concepts of languages.

#HR round or Managers call for joining.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?