22nd November 2019, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Amazon Bangalore Cloud Support Associate interview?

Sir, can you please help me to know about the procedure of selection for Cloud Support Associate post in Amazon Bangalore? I am unable to get this information that is why I need your help. Please help me!

24th November 2019, 03:08 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Amazon Bangalore Cloud Support Associate interview?

-Amazon Bangalore Cloud Support Associate interview-

Selection Procedure:-

-Online test for general abilities check.
-Technical test.
-Operational manager test.
-HR round.
25th November 2019, 01:06 AM
pathtosuccess

Default Re: Selection procedure in Amazon Bangalore Cloud Support Associate interview?

Company Name: Amazon Bangalore

Selection Procedure: Act of culling include multiple rounds of interview such as follows.

1.Online test: To check job- hunter abilities to do tasks and face different situations.

2.Technical test: To evaluate job-hunter skills for a technical position.

3.Operational Manager Test: To check to understand the technical depth inside the job-hunter.

4.HR Round: Final discussion about job and salary. (maybe techno also it depends upon the head of operations.)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?