1st November 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Changepond Technologies, Chennai Java Developer Interview?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in Changepond Technologies, Chennai for the post of Java Developer? I am interested to attend an interview of this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

10th November 2018, 07:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Changepond Technologies, Chennai Java Developer Interview?

Selection Process of Changepond Technologies, Chennai Java Developer recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of this Changepond Technologies, Chennai Java Developer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Changepond Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Java Developer

Selection process consists of,

@ Aptitude Test

@ Technical Interview

@ HR Interview

Some of the major documents that you should bring for attending Interview are,
# Updated resume
# Academic Qualification Certificates
# ID Proofs like College ID or Passport or Pan Card..etc.,

You must have knowledge in Testing domain, Java and .NET for becoming a Java Developer. Also you must have knowledge of Core Java.
11th November 2018, 07:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Changepond Technologies, Chennai Java Developer Interview?

Candidates who are interested to apply for Changepond Technologies, Java Developer interview, will have to appear for an online aptitude examination. Then the candidates who qualified the examination have to appear for a round of technical interview. The final selection of the candidates will depend upon the performance in the round of personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?