2nd April 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Mumbai Process Executive Interview?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Mumbai for the post of Process Executive? I am interested to attend an interview of this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

8th April 2019, 02:47 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Mumbai Process Executive Interview?

Candidates who are interested to apply for Cognizant Technology Solutions, Mumbai Process Executive Interview, have to appear for a face to face interview in order to get selected. Candidates can email the company and get the details.

Email: [email protected]
8th April 2019, 11:42 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Mumbai Process Executive Interview?

Hello Dear,

You will definitely be happy to know that Cognizant is hiring all across the location in India. It is very much important to know about your educational details to guide you properly, however as you have asked the required skill set for Process Executive role, i am giving the details below by assuming that you are already holding a Graduation degree.

Major skills that are required to become a Process Executive in Cognizant :

1. You must have complete your academic career as Graduates in 10+2+3 years system.
2. There should not be any gap in your academic career.
3. You have to be good in communication skill.
4. You have to be ready to work on 24*7 work environment.

There will be few stages of selection processes which you need to clear,
1st there will be a GD (Group Discussion) round to verify your expertise in communication. If you will be able to clear that round there will be a face to face interview where interviewer will ask about your qualification, hobbies and few personal questions. If you will clear that round as well then there will be the last round which is HR round where they will discuss about the work environment where you will bee placed and they will discuss about the salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?