17th May 2019, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of CresTech Software Systems, Noida Quality Engineer interview?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the selection procedure which CresTech Software Systems, Noida emerges in the interview for the post of Quality Engineer? I am preparing for this interview so I want to know about the selection procedure first.

22nd May 2019, 01:32 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of CresTech Software Systems, Noida Quality Engineer interview?

If you are appearing for the interview, you will be undergo few rounds of interview as below:

1. Technical Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the require profile. You can expect technical questions on Manual testing, Android app testing, Selenium testing etc.

2. Managerial Interview: After clearing the technical round you have to get appear for Managerial round of interview where they will ask scenario based questions to verify how you can handle any complex and critical situation.

3. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 3 rounds of interview, you will be asked for HR discussion where they will discuss about you annual package and your responsibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?