4th September 2020, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in a Database Developer interview of SAP Labs Bangalore?

Can any of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in SAP Labs Bangalore for the post of a Database Developer? I am interested in attending an interview with this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

6th September 2020, 05:48 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in a Database Developer interview of SAP Labs Bangalore?

Selection procedure in a Database Developer interview of SAP Labs Bangalore are as follows:-

1. Online Test.
2. Technical Rounds.
3. Operational Manager Test.
4. HR Interview.
7th September 2020, 12:20 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in a Database Developer interview of SAP Labs Bangalore?

Selection procedure in a Database Developer interview of SAP Labs Bangalore is as follows.

1. Telephonic interview.
2. Technical round.
3. Business communication.
4. HR Interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for more inquiry.

www.sap.com
7th September 2020, 04:18 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure in a Database Developer interview of SAP Labs Bangalore is that you have to visit the official website of the company. Then you have to read all the information regarding the job. Then you have to scroll down and click on the option of apply now. Then fill the application form and click on the submit button.
8th September 2020, 06:34 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Selection procedure in a Database Developer interview of SAP Labs Bangalore?

Selection procedure in a Database Developer interview of SAP Labs Bangalore

The process took 3 days. Online Test, Technical Rounds.Operational Manager Test.HR Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?