6th June 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Edureka Associate Inside Sales Manager interview?

Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the selection procedure which Edureka emerges in the interview for the post of Associate Inside Sales Manager? I am preparing for this interview so I want to know about the selection procedure first.

7th June 2018, 08:15 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Edureka Associate Inside Sales Manager interview?

Selection Process of Edureka Associate Inside Sales Manager Recruitment:

The selection process of this Edureka Associate Inside Sales Manager recruitment consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

<> Group Discussion

<> Aptitude Test

<> Email Writing

<> Sales Pitch

<> Face to Face Interview

Hence, I suggest you to prepare very well for getting recruited finally and you are required to clear the rounds one by one. You must be a logical thinker and you should be very good at analogy. You should have excellent English written as well as spoken skills.
2nd June 2019, 07:00 PM
loosi007

Default Re: Selection procedure in Edureka Associate Inside Sales Manager interview?

Edureka is an online training provider with the most effective learning system in the world. We help professionals learn trending technologies for career growth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?