14th October 2019, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Excelsoft Noida Associate Interaction Designer interview?

Sir, can you please help me to know about the procedure of selection for Associate Interaction Designer post in Excelsoft Noida? I am unable to get this information that is why I need your help. Please help me!

18th October 2019, 04:02 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Excelsoft Noida Associate Interaction Designer interview?

Selection procedure in Excelsoft Noida Associate Interaction Designer interview as follows :

-Online or written test.
-Technical test.
-Ops manager round for product development knowledge.
-HR interview.
19th October 2019, 05:09 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Excelsoft Noida Associate Interaction Designer interview?

Associate Interaction Designers in Excelsoft Noida interview consists of 5 rounds :-

1)Written Exam

2)Group Discussion

3)Excelsoft Interview Process

4)Technical Interview

5)HR Interview

For more information visit on https://www.excelsoftcorp.com
19th October 2019, 05:24 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Selection procedure in Excelsoft Noida Associate Interaction Designer interview?

Selection procedure in Excelsoft Noida Associate Interaction Designer interview is that you will have to appear in system test followed by technical and HR interviews on the same day. And to appear in the test, you need to register through their website www registerexcelindia.com.

Eligibility:-

1. Candidate should be graduate in BE/BTech/MCA from any recognized university.
2. Candidate should be available for training period - 6 to 8 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?