14th June 2019, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in Robert Bosch, Bengaluru Application Developer interview?

Hello Sir, I want to prepare for the interview of Robert Bosch, Bengaluru for the post of Application Developer. I would like to know the selection procedure in this interview for this post. Kindly let me know about the procedure of selection.

15th June 2019, 06:14 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Robert Bosch, Bengaluru Application Developer interview?

Hi,
Thanks for reaching out us here, I would give you advice to go through with career section of Robert Bosch regarding there selection procedure.

There are 3 phases in it are given below:
1.Online written test which will consist of general aptitude + basics of technical questions will be there.

Operation manager round :where he will judge you for your problem solving skills on the basis of your technical knowledge related to the object.

HR round:when you clear your above two rounds then he will call you for your personal interview there he will discuss about your annual salary and joining dates for probation time.

All the best.
15th June 2019, 11:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Robert Bosch, Bengaluru Application Developer interview?

Selection Process of Application Developer in Robert Bosch, Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed selection process of this Application Developer in Robert Bosch, Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Robert Bosch

Name of the Job Position - Application Developer

>> Selection process of this recruitment consists of,
@ Technical Interview
@ HR Interview

>> Make sure you have good communication skills and your job will involve 70% of the core job pertaining to the area of the specialization of the graduation and 30% to explore the areas of Engineering.

>> Salary Offered - Rs.5,00,000/- per annum.
16th June 2019, 03:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to apply for Robert Bosch, Application Developer Interview, will be selected on the basis of a couple of rounds. First of all there will be an aptitude written online examination. Then there will be technical interview round. The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?